Monday, March 7, 2011

Yet another new project...

It's been a few days since my last post. I got caught up in the craziness of life. Which for me means work and spending time with my bf. And I kinda go off the map when I do that. But working has given me time to start a new project. Yay!

So Sundays (well most Sunday's at least) I have the fun fun job of running the board for nascar races at the radio station where I work. And as someone who's not the biggest nascar fan (or really no fan of nascar at all), it gets really boring really quickly. So I decided I wanted to do some sort of project while working. Which leads me to my latest, a new embroidery project. I'd post a pic, but it's going to be a gift and I don't want to spoil the surprise.

But that's what I've been up to lately. I hope everyone has a lovely day, and an enjoyable Spring Break for those lucky college kids who still get one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment