Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What I've been up to

Basically at this point it's just painted boards...but hopefully at least one of them will soon look like this. Just have to say, kudos and thanks to Casa Sugar for the tutorial. Takes a lot of the guess work out of this. (also, I'd like to point out to my bf that I finally found a use for the packing material from my couch. Saving stuff works!)

Now that I have those painted and have braved the hardware store, the fun part of shopping for knobs comes. I love anthropologie's selection of hardware. Love love love. And wanted to use them on my cupboards when I moved into my apartment, but alas, there are no knobs or pulls on my cabinets. But I've found an excuse to buy some. And I'm in love with several.

I adore daisies so this is a no brainer

I'm thinking one with my initial and one with my bf's initial so he has a place to hang his coat when he comes over. 


can you tell I like pink? 


Too many to choose!!! 

But hopefully it will be done soon and I'll post pics. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment