Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Things I love Tuesday




So I know it's been a long time since I've posted. But today I have my recent inspiration and loves.

1. I adore this nook from Anthropologie. Partially because I've been lusting after the comforter and partially because I love little nooks like this. 2. I've also been lusting after this shower curtain for months and months. I think it's the reason my shower has remained with a plain one for so long. 3. A totally awesome blog I recently discovered. They have a ton of awesome ideas and on top of that, they have a completely adorable baby and dog. Go here to see cuteness. 4. I love love love this idea for a coat rack from here. It was actually made as a towel rack, but I think it would make an awesome coat rack. Let the thrifting begin! 5. I love the new little badge type embellishments all over the scrapbook world right now. And this tutorial is amazing. I've got a couple of swaps coming up that I think I'm going to use this for. 6. I've been admiring this skirt tutorial from Anna Maria Horner and have actually attempted to make one, but that's another story for another time :)  7. This is an awesome tutorial for the shower curtain I've been lusting after. As soon as I have money and access to a machine I'm going to work on this. 8. And finally there's this tutorial that I've also attempted lately. But again, that's another story for another day. Maybe tomorrow.


So hopefully I'll be posting more lately. Work is still kinda crazy, but I'm hoping to be able to make time. I'm also working on making a cool header and such for the blog. It might take awhile, so bear with me.  Plus I've got my crazy mishaps to share with you all, so you can learn from my mistakes. :) And maybe give me some pointers as to what to do next time. Or just laugh and point. Any of those are options, for you my dear readers. If there's any out there.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment